Our insulated French press brews great coffee right at the table, then keeps it warm at your leisure for sipping. The press is simple to use, made of robust double-walled glass. Sorrento builds the modern rounded form, body-shaped like flask re-interprets the unique glass-in-glass technology.
- High clarity borosilicate glass presents clean display. Simple to use and easy cleaning.
- Insulated double-walled glass.
- Large loop handle for easy carrying and pouring.
- Constructed of heat-resistant borosilicate.
- Best coffee serving for 3 to maximum 5 people.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Made by borosilicate glass, wood & stainless steel.
350ml: 133mm x 75mm x 170mm (5.2" x 3.0" x 6.7"),
600ml: 160mm x 92mm x 193mm (6.3" x 3.6" x 7.6").
350ml: 820g (28.92oz),
600ml: 920g (32.45oz).
CARE & USE
- Just heat water to the optimum temperature for brewing, then pour over coarsely ground beans and allow the coffee to steep.
- The press filters out the coffee grounds as you force down on the plunger, creating a full-bodied brew with rich flavor and aroma.
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use with metal spoons, which can chip the glass beaker.