Heng C balance table lamp has warm and subtle LED light on the outer side of the beech wood frame. It has a unique magnetic switch. Bring the lower wooden sphere to the center and it attracts the upper sphere, switching the light on. Mysterious lights and drop shadows are created with the light coming from all directions pointed at the center, illuminating the thin threads and the floating spheres. The balancing spheres exude a calming feeling and composition.
Heng C balance table lamp fits perfectly on any side table or office desk, provides ambiance with serves its purpose without taking up space.
- Design inspired from Allocacoc, Zen Design.
- Lamp presented in C shape.
- Powered with USB type-C power port.
- Artistic lamp best to be used for the living room, hallway, bedroom and study room.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- Lamp body in aluminum, silicone & wood.
- 260mm x 340mm (10.2" x 13.4").
- 900g (31.7oz).
- Built-in LED light source.
- 5V USB powered.
CARE & USE
- Wipe lamp using a soft, dry cloth.
Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives, as they may damage the finish.
- For indoor use only.
- Optimize the switch to reduce misoperation. Lift the bottom ball up. When the two balls are attracted to each other, the lamp body will be lit. Put the bottom ball back on the base of the lamp body, and the ball will be absorbed on the base. The light goes out.